Every so often, Disney does some pretty amazing charity work, and this year they need your help. The House of Mouse wants to see your Mickey ear photos, and will make a $5 (USD) donation to Make-A-wish for each photo posted on social media with the hashtag #ShareYourEars.
It's time to #ShareYourEars! From now until November 17, Disney will donate US $5 to Make-A-Wish for every Mickey ear photo you post with the hashtag #ShareYourEars: https://t.co/rKuNrSvWoU pic.twitter.com/IUwFyDB2Sc
— Disney D23 (@DisneyD23) November 5, 2018
There are so many different ear options out there, and a simple scroll through Etsy will result in pretty much every single kind of themed ears you can imagine.
There’s Marvel heroes ears, there are DC Comics ears, Star Wars, Disney characters, sportsball teams, literally everything you could ever want to wear on your head
So, help out Make-A-Wish and Disney, and #ShareYourEars from now until November 17th 2018.
- “Convince Me”: Third Trailer for ‘Glass’ Hits - November 15, 2018
- Jason Momoa Shares New Poster for ‘Aquaman’ - November 15, 2018
- 14 Photos from ‘Arrow’ Season 7 Episode 6, “Due Process” - November 15, 2018
- ‘High Noon’ Remake is Coming, Karen Kramer to Executive Produce - November 15, 2018
- Netflix Goes Classic: ‘Rebecca’ Adaptation Starring Lily James, Armie Hammer - November 15, 2018