The most powerful character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is out telling people to get out and vote tomorrow. Brie Larson took to her instagram to share a new image of herself as Captain Marvel from the upcoming movie and also encouraging everyone to get out and vote in the midterms tomorrow.
View this post on Instagram
Larson has been very active in politics since before she nabbed the role of Carol Danvers. She, much like many of her other Marvel co-stars, are using their celebrity status to try and raise awareness of various issues facing the world today. Larson’s activism also got us a new look at Carol Danvers in the green kree suit from the movie so it’s a win-win for everyone involved.
Summary: Carol Danvers becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races.
Captain Marvel, directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, will also star Brie Larson, Jude Law, Gemma Chan, Djimon Hounsou, Lee Pace, Lashana Lynch, Samuel L. Jackson. The film is set for release on March 8th, 2019.
- Star Wars and Fantastic Beasts: J.K. Rowling is Repeating the Mistakes of Prequel Era George Lucas - November 21, 2018
- Interview with Robert Rodriguez and Michelle Rodriguez for the VR Film ‘The Limit’ - November 20, 2018
- Second Reel: Dredd (2012) Deserves a Sequel - November 18, 2018
- Widows Review: A Dynamic and Fantastic Heist Movie - November 18, 2018
- 5 Amazing Movies That You Probably Missed in 2018 - November 18, 2018