The Hulk isn’t exactly known for being friendly, and even less so in his latest “immortal” incarnation. But does he have to be so impolite as well?
Okay, maybe he does. In next week’s Immortal Hulk #8, Hulk is dissected and being studied at Shadow Base as they try to figure out exactly how his immortality works. But even though he’s in pieces, and unable to smash, Hulk still has at least one way left to communicate…
How rude! Clearly there’s blame to be shared by both sides in this conflict. This preview was liberated from an AV Club EX-X-XCLUSIVE.
Immortal Hulk #8 hits stores next Wednesday.
Immortal Hulk #8
(W) Al Ewing (A) Joe Bennett (CA) Alex Ross
• Bruce Banner is dead. His corpse has been dissected, his organs catalogued, and his inner workings are being studied by the scientists of Shadow Base.
• Bruce Banner is no longer a threat.
• That just leaves the IMMORTAL HULK…
In Shops: Nov 07, 2018
- Is Next Week’s Weapon X #26, Hell is a Free Market Healthcare System - November 16, 2018
- A Storm is Coming in Next Week’s Shuri #2 - November 16, 2018
- Does Quentin Quire Have 2nd Thoughts About Saving Jubilee? Next Week’s West Coast Avengers #4 - November 16, 2018
- Wait, There’s Another Crimson Gem of Cyttorak Now? Next Week’s Doctor Strange #8 - November 16, 2018
- The Role of American Xenophobia in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Ghost Panther #1 - November 16, 2018