After a failed attempt to get readers to accept them as a replacement for the X-Men, Marvel has finally given up and decided to kill off the Inhumans in the aptly-titled Death of the Inhumans mini-series by global entertainment superstar Donny Cates and artist Ariel Olivetti. We’ve already seen the deaths of Lockjaw, Maximus, Crystal, and the entire population of New Arctilan… though it’s unclear if they’re actually dead or just turned into Inhuman-killing monsters called Vox.
But for at least one more Inhuman, death may be imminent. According to Karnak, Black Bolt is so weakened by having his throat slit that apparently if he uses his voice to scream just one more time, it will probably kill him.
Hey, when you try to replace the X-Men, that’s what you get, suckers! What goes around comes around!
See the final Inhumans die in Death of the Inhumans #5 next Wednesday.
Death of the Inhumans #5 (of 5)
(W) Donny Cates (A) Ariel Olivetti (CA) Kaare Andrews
THE FINAL STAND!
The Royal Family has been broken. Now, something new and terrible rises from its ashes. Who is Vox? Where are the Inhumans he’s killed? And what lies ahead for a king without a kingdom?
In Shops: Nov 07, 2018
- Valiant’s The Forgotten Queen Gets a Pre-Order Bundle with Amilcar Pinna Variants - November 13, 2018
- A First Look at Ben 10: The Truth is Out There is In Here - November 13, 2018
- 11 Pages from Kel McDonald and Tyler Crook’s ComiXology Original Series Stone King, Debuting Tomorrow - November 13, 2018
- Daniel Bryan’s Shocking Title Win Almost Makes Up for WWE Pulling Becky Lynch from Survivor Series - November 13, 2018
- What Was Up with Ronda Rousey’s “Millennials” Promo on WWE Raw Last Night? - November 13, 2018