For a bunch of cold-blood murderers, Weapon X-Force is having a really difficult time killing William Stryker. It’s bad enough that he’s recently transformed into some kind of cyborg, but once they finally manage to kill that version, he transforms into… something else:
They really had better hurry up and get the job done/. There’s only three more issues before this book is canceled and replaced by a shinier, newer X-Force relaunch!
Weapon X #25 hits stores next Wednesday.
Weapon X #25
(W) Greg Pak, Fred Van Lente (A) Luca Pizzari (CA) Rahzzah
SABRETOOTH AND WEAPON X-FORCE BURN IN HELL!
Weapon X-Force needs to go to hell! But the only one who can take them there is the devilish lothario called Azazel! He can…but will he? It’ll take every trick in Mystique’s book to make him see the light!
In Shops: Nov 07, 2018
- Rousey, Flair, Bryan, Lesnar, and Enzo Amore Top WWE Survivor Series Highlights - November 19, 2018
- Goodbye, Stan Lee [X-ual Healing 11-14-18] - November 18, 2018
- Ex-NYPD Cop Who Got Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter a Gun Permit Says He Received Movie Premiere Tickets at Bribery Trial - November 18, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018