The Asgardians of the Galaxy are hot on the trail of Nebula, trying to prevent the latest universe-threatening apocalypse, but they’ve run into a snag. Throg — that’s the frog version of Thor, for those keeping track — has been swallowed by one of the Naglfar, a group of dead gods from past Ragnaroks that Nebula has raised from the dead using a magical horn. Wait, is this Thor, or the final season of Game of Thrones?
In any case, a preview of next week’s issue, we learn how Throg escapes his captivity in the stomach of a draugr… the hard way. Impressive, no? Well, not according to Skurge.
That sounds like child endangerment to us.
Asgardians of the Galaxy #3 hits stores next week.
Asgardians of the Galaxy #3
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Matteo Lolli (CA) Dale Keown
In Shops: Nov 07, 2018
- What Was Up with Ronda Rousey’s “Millennials” Promo on WWE Raw Last Night? - November 13, 2018
- Report: WWE Survivor Series is About to Suck with No Becky Lynch - November 13, 2018
- Classic Cartoons Come to VRV Streaming Service on New Boomerang Channel - November 13, 2018
- In Tomorrow’s Titans #29, the Team Faces Their Greatest Villain: Hunger - November 13, 2018
- Dark Horse Expands Bioware’s Anthem with Prequel Comic - November 13, 2018