A lot of people have been curious as to what’s happening with The Walking Dead: The Last Season since Skybound Games took over for Telltale. It appears the company has heard your words and read your messages and finally were able to give an update on Twitter this week. Although it may not be the one some were hoping for.
We know you have lots of questions about #Telltale‘s #TheWalkingDead– thank you for all your patience! We’re asking you all to stay tuned while we finalize all the details! Info about ep. 3 and 4 to come soon! pic.twitter.com/ChBW5EZRbz
— Skybound Games (@skyboundgames) November 2, 2018
A lot of people assumed that once Skybound took over, they’d just be able to immediately pick up where Telltale left off. But anyone who knows game design and employment can tell you differently. While we’re sure the company has things underway, a definite timeline was never going to be immediate. A few weeks ago the company made mention they were hoping to get Chapter 3 out before the end of 2018. We’ll see if that plan can come to fruition when they’re able to update everyone again.
- Skybound Games Reveals Latest Trailer for The Walking Dead: The Final Season
- Skybound Games Updates Fans on Telltale's The Walking Dead Progress
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Chapter 3 Aiming for 2018
- Playing With Con-Fidence: We Review Superfight & Red Flags' Con Decks
- Full Details of All 254 Friday Panels at San Diego Comic-Con 2018
- Getting a Few More Red Flags Packs from PAX East
- Decisions, Decisions: We Review Blank Marry Kill from Skybound Games