Its kinda funny to wake up one morning and find that your name is tied to a video game meme, but that’s what’s happening with Red Dead Redemption 2. Players have been slowly rolling out the hashtag #WhereIsGavin this week after being pestered by a man who seems to be looking for a missing person named Gavin. A mildly acquainted British man named Nigel who will pop up in random towns and be asking for anyone’s help to find his mate. Which includes harassing you every time you run into him, as seen from this video.
— Liam (@LiamIsNotTaken) November 1, 2018
The two parts to this side-story that make this all the more mysterious is that there is no voice credit for a character named Gavin in the game, and someone has found evidence that Nigel has been lying to people back home that the two have struck it rich. Now obviously, if you don’t want to deal with Nigel, you can always shoot him and deal with the consequences of that action. However, the minute this story came across my proverbial desk, it reminded me of another mystery from the first Red Dead Redemption. The Mysterious Stranger. I would find it funny as hell if it turned out that you were Gavin all along with a new name, but that’s just wishful thinking.
- YouTube Unbans a Streamer for Red Dead Redemption 2 Feminist Kill
- Review Site Donates to Charity After Red Dead Redemption 2 Leak
- Rockstar Announces Red Dead Redemption 2 Made Over $700 Million in Three Days
- A Spider-Man to Compete with Red Dead Redepemption 2 in Vault of Spiders #1
- Horses Will Permanently Die in Red Dead Redemption 2
- Red Dead Redemption 2's Launch Trailer is Here Early
- Rockstar Devs Reportedly Working 100 Hour Weeks on Red Dead Redemption 2
- The Next Overwatch Update Will Require a Full Reinstall - November 13, 2018
- Sony Confirms PUBG Will Be Coming to PS4 in December - November 13, 2018
- Latest Legends of Aria Shows Off How You Create Your Home - November 12, 2018
- Snoop Dogg Hypes the Spyro Reignited Trilogy in Latest Video - November 12, 2018
- Rob Dyer Joins Capcom as the Company’s New COO - November 12, 2018