We are so excited that one of our favorite Netflix seasonal offerings is returning this month, The Great British Baking Show!
The 9th season of the series (but only the 6th available in the States) will be released on Netflix beginning on November 9th, making it soonest the series has premiered in the US following it’s British airing.
Sadly, there will be NO Mary Berry, nor longtime series hosts Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins. When The Great British Baking Show moved networks in the UK, (from the BBC to Channel 4) the three opted to stay at the BBC.
Paul Hollywood is back, however. He’ll be joined this season with Sandi Toksvig and Noel Fielding.
There are also plans for Netflix to add earlier seasons sometime later this year with The Great British Baking Show: The Beginnings (UK season 3, from 2012).
Ready, set, BAKE!
- Action Stations: Less Than 24 Hours Remaining in SYFY, BSG Auction - November 15, 2018
- Wanna See Ruby Rose’s Batwoman in Action from “Elseworlds”? - November 15, 2018
- AHS: Billie Lourd Channels Her Mom in Coven Photo - November 15, 2018
- “Convince Me”: Third Trailer for ‘Glass’ Hits - November 15, 2018
- Jason Momoa Shares New Poster for ‘Aquaman’ - November 15, 2018