A few people may be getting excited in the world of Fortnite as another new weapon has been teased by Epic Games within the game. The item in question is a Heavy Assault Rifle, which you can see the image pulled from the game below, which has been popping up on “Coming Soon” menus this weekend. It will apparently be a mid-range weapon that can easily get out of control with the accuracy, so you’ll need to use short bursts in order to maintain any kind of accuracy. If we’re seeing pictures of it now, chances are it will be coming in the next week or so. Hopefully, with the next major update to the game since all the cubes are on their way to the center to kick off whatever the hell Season 7 will be.
- "Fork Knife" Guy Will Be Entering the Fortnite Battlefield Soon
- Fortnite Partners With the NFL to Add Jersey Skins
- Here's What Finally Happened With the Cubes in Fortnite
- Fortnite's Been Installed On Nearly Half of All Nintendo Switches
- Fortnite Will Soon be Adding Balloons to the Game
- The Fortnite Cubes Are Cracking As They Inch Across the Map
- Fortnite Takes a Slow Dive on Twitch Streams and Viewership
- Funko Round-Up: Fortnite, Disney Princesses, Sabrina, and Pez!