With his constant wisecracks, lust for violence, and unstoppable healing factor, it would seem like Deadpool has it pretty good. Well, except for that whole cancer all over his body thing. But in general, Deadpool usually seems to be in a pretty good mood.
But not in next week’s Deadpool #6. Deadpool, it seems, is feeling a little depressed. He doesn’t even want to go to work today!
Unfortunately, the Marvel Universe’s monthly (and sometimes bi-weekly) publishing schedule waits for no one, not even The Merc With a Mouth. So if Deadpool won’t go out looking for trouble, as this preview reveals, trouble will come looking for him.
Deadpool #6 hits stores on Wednesday. We hope he feels better.
(W) Skottie Young (A) Scott Hepburn (CA) Nic Klein
TEARS OF A CLOWN!
• The Merc with the Mouth is having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
• Despite plenty of naturally occurring double entendres, crazy violence and adult situations, Deadpool just cannot get his mojo back.
• Is Deadpool just having a bad day or is it something…more?
In Shops: Nov 07, 2018
- Valiant’s The Forgotten Queen Gets a Pre-Order Bundle with Amilcar Pinna Variants - November 13, 2018
- A First Look at Ben 10: The Truth is Out There is In Here - November 13, 2018
- 11 Pages from Kel McDonald and Tyler Crook’s ComiXology Original Series Stone King, Debuting Tomorrow - November 13, 2018
- Daniel Bryan’s Shocking Title Win Almost Makes Up for WWE Pulling Becky Lynch from Survivor Series - November 13, 2018
- What Was Up with Ronda Rousey’s “Millennials” Promo on WWE Raw Last Night? - November 13, 2018