The Arrowverse crossover Elseworlds is promising to be even bigger than previous crossovers even with the fact that the DC’s Legends of Tomorrow are sitting this one out. These three episodes seem keen to set up huge sections of the DC universe that have been left out of this universe. We might be meeting Batwoman in this crossover but that doesn’t mean we should expect Batman to show up.
There have been plenty of rumors that got even louder when Supernatural star Jensen Ackles was spotted on the set. Mega-creator Marc Guggenheim confirmed to a fan on Twitter that they shouldn’t expect to see Batman in this crossover.
Batman won’t be in it. 😢 https://t.co/svrsL9lARU
— Marc Guggenheim (@mguggenheim) November 2, 2018
Just because we aren’t going to see Batman doesn’t mean we won’t see his presence. Guggenheim shared a picture from the set a few days ago and showed off a picture of Wayne Enterprises.
— Marc Guggenheim (@mguggenheim) November 1, 2018
The crossover is the first introduction of Batwoman and her corner of the DCTV universe, so it isn’t that surprising that they’re going to show it off a little bit. Supergirl was able to go a full season without introducing Superman, and even then that was a bit of a stretch. The DCTV universe is going to have to pull the Batman shaped trigger eventually.
The three-night crossover begins on The CW on Sunday, December 9th with The Flash at 8 p.m. followed by Arrow on Monday, December 10th at 8 p.m. and wrapping up on Tuesday, December 11th at 8 p.m. on Supergirl.
- Finally: Here's Why No Batman in Arrowverse's "Elseworlds" Crossover
- 14 Photos from 'Arrow' Season 7 Episode 6, "Due Process"
- Arrowverse Elseworlds: First Image of Superman and Lois Lane
- First Look at The Monitor in Elseworlds the Arrowverse Crossover
- Wanna See Supergirl and Batwoman from 'Elseworlds'?
- John Wesley Shipp's '90s Flash Joins CW's Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover
- Arrowverse Crossover Elseworlds: First Look at Lois Lane, Black Suited Superman, and a Poster