During BlizzCon today, it was announced that those players who currently have access to World of Warcraft with active accounts will be able to play World of Warcraft Classic when the new game is released onto Battle.net in the summer of 2019. The game will be a throwback title to the way WoW used to play when it was released over 14 years ago. Details about what WoW Classic will have included, as those details will be released over the weekend during the convention. But it’s nice to know that it will be included free for those who wish play it.
- Blizzard Are Working on a Pokémon GO Version of World of Warcraft
- Blizzard Releases Details About Warcraft III Reforged at BlizzCon
- Blizzard Teases World of Warcraft's "Tides of Vengeance" with New Cinematic
- Blizzard Announces Diablo Immortal for Mobile at BlizzCon
- Blizzard and Bungie are Giving Away Destiny 2 for a Limited Time
- World Of Warcraft Gets a New Animated Short with Warbringers: Azshara
- Battle for Azeroth is World of Warcraft's Best-Selling Expansion
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth's Story in 7 Minutes.
- Story Primer: Blizzard is Toying with its Audience in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - and it's Excellent
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth's First Raid Will Launch September 4