We previously learned in the pages of Shatterstar that our hero’s relationship with Rictor ended, not because they fought to much, but because they fought too little. So it seems a little strange that Shatterstar, if he’s craving action so much, would quit his job as an interdimensional ninja to work as a landlord for aliens. And it looks like Shatterstar might be having second thoughts himself, considering he apparently keeps stalking Rictor at his punk club…
Yeah, especially since he’s also currently running around with X-Force in Extermination (and the upcoming X-Force reboot). Make up your mind, Shatterstar!
Ah, Marvel continuity. Never change. (Literally – nothing ever changes.)
Shatterstar #2 hits stores on Wednesday.
Shatterstar #2 (of 5)
(W) Tim Seeley (A) Carlos Villa (CA) Yasmine Putri
With a simple act of violence, Shatterstar’s life was turned upside down. Nothing makes sense anymore…except for a pair of double-bladed swords and more bloodshed. So much more BLOODSHED.
In Shops: Nov 07, 2018
- Captain Lars Stars in “Epic, Mind-Bending Adventure” for February’s Steven Universe #25 - November 20, 2018
- 2 Covers for Buffy the Vampire Slayer #1 and #2 by Jen Bartel and Ryan Inzana - November 20, 2018
- Because U Demanded It: David Manak and Warren Kremer’s Ewoks Collected in February - November 20, 2018
- Chris Claremont’s Early Iron Fist Work Collected in Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Complete Collection - November 20, 2018
- Cyclops and Wolverine Rebuild the X-Men in February, Starting With Another 8 Dollar Issue - November 20, 2018