It seems like everyone’s a food critic these days. Even Marvel’s mutants are getting in on the action, as a preview for next week’s Typhoid Fever: X-Men demonstrates. All Typhoid Mary wants is to feed the people of New York delicious pigeon BBQ (it’s all the rage these days), but when Jean Grey leads a team of X-Men to intervene, they put the BBQ on ice… literally.
Check out the preview below, and look for Typhoid Fever: X-Men #1 in stores on Wednesday.
Typhoid Fever X-Men #1
(W) Clay Chapman (A) Will Robson (CA) R. B. Silva
• TYPHOID MARY has returned to Hell’s Kitchen and taken over the neighborhood’s psychiatric hospital, overwhelming Manhattan’s most dangerous neighborhood with her unique telekinetic abilities.
• When mutants and humans alike get caught in the crossfire, the X-Men have no choice but to intervene… only to square off against THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN?!
In Shops: Nov 07, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018
- The Legacy of the Batpenis in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker #3 - November 17, 2018
- A Hulkverine Heel Turn in Next Week’s Weapon H #10? - November 17, 2018