It seems like the residents of comic book universes can’t go more than a couple years without someone shaking said universes to their foundations, ensuring that nothing is ever the same again. But in next week’s Marvel Knights 20th #1, the change happened quietly, and only a few people have noticed. Frank Castle, now a cop, is one of them, as is Bruce Banner, and in this preview of next week’s issue, Castle is trying to awaken an amnesiac Daredevil as well.
Officer Punisher, eh? Well, it wouldn’t be the first time a Punisher skull has appeared on a cop car, as poor taste as it may be.
Marvel Knights 20th #1 hits stores on Wednesday.
Marvel Knights 20th #1
(W) Donny Cates (A) Travel Foreman (CA) Geoff Shaw
In celebration of the legendary imprint founded by Marvel’s CCO Joe Quesada, a new crop of talent stands poised to tell a groundbreaking story across the Marvel Universe!
In the cemetery, the blind man does not know who he is, or why he has come to this particular grave at this moment.
He doesn’t know the burly police officer with the wild story who has approached him.
Or the strangely intense man who sits in the rear seat of the patrol car, his eyes flashing green.
But all of that is about to change.
Because Matt Murdock is beginning to remember…
In a colorless world without heroes, the spark of light…must come from the dark…
In Shops: Nov 07, 2018
- Valiant’s The Forgotten Queen Gets a Pre-Order Bundle with Amilcar Pinna Variants - November 13, 2018
- A First Look at Ben 10: The Truth is Out There is In Here - November 13, 2018
- 11 Pages from Kel McDonald and Tyler Crook’s ComiXology Original Series Stone King, Debuting Tomorrow - November 13, 2018
- Daniel Bryan’s Shocking Title Win Almost Makes Up for WWE Pulling Becky Lynch from Survivor Series - November 13, 2018
- What Was Up with Ronda Rousey’s “Millennials” Promo on WWE Raw Last Night? - November 13, 2018