After a bit of a technical hiccup during the BlizzCon opening ceremony, Hearthstone announced a new expansion coming in December. Rastakhan’s Rumble will be coming to the game on December 4th as the last addition to the Year of the Raven that will add a few new elements to the game and change a few areas of the current meta. We have some of the details of what they’ll be adding below along with a cinematic trailer to introduce the concept. The biggest of which will be a new action called Overkill that on certain cards will give you a bonus attack and help sustain board control.
- Rastakhan’s Rumble pits players against the finest troll gladiators Azeroth can muster. Step into Gurubashi Arena and fight for glory with 135 brutal new cards, including Wild Gods that have manifested in the form of nine new Legendary Loa minions!
- Rumble Run – In the single-player mode for Rastakhan’s Rumble, Rumble Run, compete for glory before cheering crowds in a no-holds-barred smackdown in the Gurubashi Arena! Players will choose a troll champion and climb the ranks in this gladiatorial contest to be crowned champion. Rumble Run is free for all players; no pre-built decks are required for entry.
- Eager combatants can pre-purchase Rastakhan’s Rumble card packs via two bundles: a 17-pack Challenger’s Bundle that includes the Ready to Rumble! card back, and the 50-pack Rumble Bundle that includes the King Rastakhan Shaman Hero and the Ready to Rumble! card back. These one-time-only bundles are available on any platform for $19.99 and $49.99, respectively (players can purchase each bundle only once per account).
- 2018 Hearthstone All-Star Invitational Returns to Taiwan in December
- Hearthstone Celebrates 100 Million Players With Special Event
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week
- Hearthstone 2018 HCT Fall Championship Finals: bloodyface vs. lnguagehackr
- Hearthstone HCT Fall Championship: Day 2 - Semifinals
- Hearthstone HCT Fall Championship: Day 2 - Quarterfinals
- Hearthstone HCT Fall Championship: Day 1 - Decider Matches
- Starfinder’s Signal of Screams Gets New Adventure: The Diaspora Strain - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League’s Next Expansion Team Revealed: Hangzhou Spark - November 14, 2018
- They Might Be Giants Get a LEGO Ideas Pitch for BrickHeadz - November 14, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Glowing Orb - November 14, 2018
- Astroneer Receives an Official Release Date in February 2019 - November 14, 2018