As part of the Battle For Azeroth expansion, Blizzard teased a new event on the way for World of Warcraft in a new cinematic trailer. The trailer called “Lost Honor” shows Varok Saurfang being kept prisoner after the initial battles when he is confronted by King Anduin Wrynn who asks why Saurfang did not kill him. It’s an intense staredown moment in the game’s lore that is sure to have players guessing for weeks what the end result will be in the game. Enjoy the trailer!
The war between the Horde and the Alliance reaches a crucial turning point in Tides of Vengeance, the upcoming first major content update for Battle for Azeroth™ that will bring new content including the Battle of Dazar’alor raid, the Battle for Darkshore warfront, and more.
- Blizzard Releases Details About Warcraft III Reforged at BlizzCon
- World of Warcraft Classic Will be Available to All With a WoW Account
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Blizzard Entertainment Appoints J. Allen Brack as New President
- Anthem's Raids Will Have Matchmaking
- World Of Warcraft Gets a New Animated Short with Warbringers: Azshara
- Nintendo Announce Two New Game Console Bundles for the Holidays - November 13, 2018
- The Next Overwatch Update Will Require a Full Reinstall - November 13, 2018
- Sony Confirms PUBG Will Be Coming to PS4 in December - November 13, 2018
- Latest Legends of Aria Shows Off How You Create Your Home - November 12, 2018
- Snoop Dogg Hypes the Spyro Reignited Trilogy in Latest Video - November 12, 2018