If you happened to be on Battle.net this afternoon during the BlizzCon opening Ceremony, you might have seen a nice surprise from Destiny 2. From now until November 18th, Blizzard and Bungie are making the primary version of Destiny 2 free to download and play. That is quite the deal for a game still getting updates on a dedicated server as Blizzard has. Those who were watching the ceremony got a gift sent to them to download the game immediately. No word yet if any special deals will be made on expansions and DLC during this time, but if you’ve ever wanted to play the game on PC, now is the time to get it.
- Bungie Addresses Loading Times for Destiny 2, Promises Improvements
- Overwatch Introduces a New Hero Called Ashe in Latest Animated Short
- Blizzard Introduces Orphea in Heroes of the Storm at Blizzcon
- World of Warcraft Classic Will be Available to All With a WoW Account
- Destiny 2's Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location
- Destiny 2's Ace of Spades Quest Now Much Easier Thanks To Hotfix