Another classic retro video game is headed to the Nintendo Switch as The Demon Crystal will be released in Japan in 2019. The company made the announcement on their website today, letting players known the 1984 YMCAT title would be getting a proper port, but no word yet on if the game will come to the west. Here’s a description of the game for those of you not familiar with the fantasy puzzle game.
Once upon a time, there was a rich country “Fareis country” in a certain place. However, as the peace and prosperity continued, the people of the kingdom were corrupted and the power of the nation declined. “Princess Chris” chose superior talent from the people to make the country a lively thing like the past, and appointed the renter guard “Ares Niser” directly under the royal family as a governor. But the time has come for granting a testimony to this peaceful and loving country.
- Nintendo Reveals New NES Additions to Nintendo Switch Online
- Is the Nintendo Switch Getting a YouTube App Next Week?
- Phantasy Star for Nintendo Switch Pushed to November 15th
- Fortnite's Been Installed On Nearly Half of All Nintendo Switches
- The Next Wolfenstein Game Will Come to Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Celebrates One-Year Anniversary for Super Mario Odyssey
- Three More Resident Evil Titles Are Coming to the Nintendo Switch