If you enjoy group horror survival games like Dead By Daylight and Friday The 13th, Elastic Games would love you to check out Last Year: The Nightmare. The company sent out the news this week that the game would be entering a closed beta this weekend, which you can sign up for at this link for free. Here’s a description and a trailer for the game in case you haven’t heard of it yet.
Last Year: The Nightmare is a 5 vs 1 online survival action game in which five players cooperate and attempt to escape from the attacks of deadly, supernatural killers controlled by the sixth player.
Players will be able to try out for the first time The Gym level of the game as well as the four different classes: Medic, Assault, Technician and Scout. Each class has a main tool to help them survive the Killer and can craft unique items and upgrades throughout a match.
All three Killers will also be playable in the Closed Beta: Slasher, Giant and Strangler, each providing unique special moves and abilities. Using Predator Mode, the Killers are essentially able to spawn in and out of the map, laying traps and preparing ambushes for the survivors.
- Dead By Daylight Launches "The Hallowed Blight" Halloween Event
- Gun Media Discusses the Future of Friday The 13th: The Game
- Friday the 13th: The Game Gets a New Developer For Maintenance
- Dead by Daylight's Shattered Bloodline DLC is Now Live
- Dead By Daylight Teases Japanese Culture for Next Killer
- They Might Be Giants Get a LEGO Ideas Pitch for BrickHeadz - November 14, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Glowing Orb - November 14, 2018
- Astroneer Receives an Official Release Date in February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Black Desert Online Releases Their New Drieghan Expansion - November 14, 2018
- Microsoft Shows Off Changes for Xbox One’s November Update - November 14, 2018