And it is being trademarked for the following marketplaces:
- Charm bracelets; Collectible coins; Medals; Pins being jewelry; Tie pins; Cloisonne pins; Commemorative coins; Jewelry charms; Jewelry pins for use on hats; Lapel pins; Non-monetary coins; Ornamental lapel pins; Rubber or silicone wristbands in the nature of a bracelet
- Coffee table books featuring original artwork; Comic books; Graphic novels; Picture books; Framed graphic art reproductions; Graphic fine art prints; Printed art reproductions
- Busts of wood, wax, plaster, fabric, or plastic; Statuettes of wood, wax, plaster, fabric, or plastic
- Hats; Jackets; Scarves; Shirts; Shoes; Sweaters; Sweatshirts; Wristbands as clothing
- Doll accessories; Doll clothing; Doll costumes; Dolls; Vinyl dolls; Collectable toy figures
Could this be something graffiti-ish, with a ‘tag’ like that? Will we see a new Unruly Industries comic book line for 2019? More when it gets officially released.