Netflix’s upcoming The Witcher series will star Man of Steel‘s Henry Cavill, and today we got our first glimpse of the Brit as Geralt of Rivia.
Posted to Cavill’s Instagram account, a short video with a clap board labeled as costume/makeup test features the actor in full wig and gear, walking towards the camera.
View this post on Instagram
We really like that swig off the flask there at the end, VERY Geralt.
The Witcher is expected to hit Netflix sometime in 2019.
- 'The Witcher' Showrunner on Ciri, Yennefer Casting News
- Netflix's 'The Witcher' Casts Their Ciri and Yennefer
- More Witcher Casting is Underway, Showrunner Teases
- 'The Witcher': Henry Cavill Comments on Geralt Casting
- Henry Cavill Confirmed to Star in Netflix's Adaptation of The Witcher
- Netflix's 'The Witcher' Showrunner Responds to Script Leak
- BossLogic Designs Henry Cavill as Geralt in 'The Witcher' TV Show Poster
- ABC Renews ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ For a 7th Season - November 16, 2018
- The Criterion Channel: New Service Picking Up Where FilmStruck Left Off - November 16, 2018
- Adi Shankar Working on ‘Devil May Cry’ Series for Netflix - November 16, 2018
- Fire & Blood: An Excerpt From George R. R. Martin’s Targaryen History Tome - November 16, 2018
- D23 Releases 2019’s Schedule, Celebrating 10 Years of Disney Fandom - November 16, 2018