In today’s X-Men Black: Emma Frost #1 by Leah Williams and Chris Bachalo, she works with the X-Men to take down a vulnerable Hellfire Club after recent events in X-Men Blue and X-Men Black: Magneto.
But has she been watching too much Breaking Bad? This scene…
…does rather resemble this scene, to the music of Queen, Don’t Stop Me Now.
And naturally, Emma Frost’s motivations are closer to those of Walter White rather than Kitty Pryde.
So, talking of Queens….
Call her Heisenberg.
X-MEN BLACK EMMA FROST #1
(W) Leah Williams (A) Chris Bachalo (CA) J. Scott Campbell
THE DIAMOND DIVA STRIKES BACK!
Before she was an X-Man, Emma Frost was White Queen of the Hellfire Club where she labored under the yolk of Sebastian Shaw, the Black King. Now she sets her sights on the club, determined to tear down the organization that wronged her…if she can convince the X-Men to help out. PLUS: Part 5 of X-MEN BLACK: APOCALYPSE! Rated T+ In Shops: Oct 31, 2018 SRP: $4.99
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Detective Comics Before Batman and Alex Ross Hardcovers - November 15, 2018
- AfterShock to Publish Ryan Parrott and Charles Pritchett’s Oberon in February 2019 - November 15, 2018