Thanks to ancient laws prohibiting more than eight billion variant covers for a single comic book, Marvel’s Uncanny X-Men variants have been spilling out across their entire publishing line in November, appearing on books that don’t even have anything to do with the X-Men. It’s unclear what Marvel wants as a result of all of these variants. To artificially spike sales for all of their November comics without increasing readers? Or maybe to bring about the apocalypse by using up the world’s natural resources to print the covers and violating the laws of nature when it comes to how many covers a book should reasonable have? Whatever the case, they’ve been revealing a lot of them, and today, they revealed the final four Uncanny X-Men variant covers for books that aren’t Uncanny X-Men.
Tom Raney, Phil Jimenez, Philip Tan, and Frazer Irving are the artists on the variants below. See past covers here, here, here, and the actual Uncanny X-Men ones… well, start here and click all the links.
- WWE Cancels Wrestlemania… Ticket On-Sale Party - November 14, 2018
- Paige Biopic Fighting With My Family Gets a Trailer, New Release Date - November 14, 2018
- Get in the Holiday Spirit with a First Look at Klaus and the Crying Snowman - November 14, 2018
- Top Cow is Selling a Sci-Fi & Sex Humble Bundle to Benefit California Wildfire Victims - November 14, 2018
- Adventures of Sabrina: Chilling No More? - November 14, 2018