Marvel Studios and Mondo recently teamed up for a gallery celebrating the 10th anniversary of the MCU, featuring artwork new and old by many different artists. Now, they will begin to sell these posters in waves of drops on the Mondo web store, with the second wave available today. The first wave hit last week, and this wave features posters by Marc Aspinall, César Moreno, Rich Kelly, and 100% Soft. These can go up at anytime, so time to start F5’ing on their age here. Check out all of the art and details below.
Today we will have a second round of posters from our recent ‘Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years’ gallery show available online! This batch features stunning posters including CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER by Marc Aspinall, IRON MAN by César Moreno, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY by Rich Kelly, and GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 by 100% Soft! We also have enamel pins featuring artwork by Matt Taylor: Luke Cage, Jessica Jones & Thanos.
Posters + pins will be online at a random time on Tuesday (10/30) at mondotees.com.
Also available are three new enamel pins designed by Matt Taylor featuring Thanos, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage for $10 each.
- Now is the Perfect Time For Eli Roth to Finally Make Thanksgiving - November 20, 2018
- LEGO reveals Many, Many LEGO Movie 2 Sets, Available December 26th - November 20, 2018
- Halloween Hits Digital December 28, Blu-ray on January 15 - November 20, 2018
- DC Collectibles For February: Tons of Batman, Artists Alley Figures, and More - November 20, 2018
- Scrubs Funko Pops Hit Stores in January - November 19, 2018