Earlier today, Bleeding Cool ran a list of thirty horror-themed comics published tomorrow that might be suitable for Hallowe’en. Turned out we missed a humdinger of one.
Tony Stark: Iron Man #5 by Dan Slott, Max Dunbar and Gang Hyuk Lim.
In which Tony Stark does not appear – but his brother Arno Stark does. It is only a little over a year until 2020, and that is the year that the Iron Man 2020 with Arno Stark in the lead, was meant to inhabit. Or course, that was in 1984 in Machine Man, created by Tom DeFalco and Herb Trimpe. When 2020 seemed an impossible time away…
…and Arno Stark was meant to be Tony Stark’s nephew rather than brother.
And what in the preview appears to be a philanthropic life of this Arno Stark… is not. Arno Stark is not Tony Stark. And it goes downhill pretty sharpish…
TONY STARK IRON MAN #5
(W) Dan Slott (A) Lim, Gang Hyuk (CA) Alexander Lozano
• The future has arrived!
• The return of Tony Stark’s smarter brother, Arno.
• A classic Iron Man villain reappears.
• And a new alliance is forged that will plague Shell-Head for years to come.
Rated T+In Shops: Oct 31, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Detective Comics Before Batman and Alex Ross Hardcovers - November 15, 2018
- AfterShock to Publish Ryan Parrott and Charles Pritchett’s Oberon in February 2019 - November 15, 2018