Bethesda Softworks has released a new Halloween update for The Evil Within 2 which includes a new mode and cheats for you to use. The biggest addition to the game has been the new Akumu Mode, also known as Nightmare Mode. If this game already scared the hell out of you. this should crank the horror and tension up a few extra levels. But the game also added in a few new extra cheat codes for those who have beaten it and need some extra help to get everything they forgot, which includes infinite stamina, super strength, and invincibility.
It’s kind of interesting that this new update was added to the game with little fanfare, as we’re sure if Bethesda went out a little more to promote it coming, people would have downloaded it in droves. But as far as we can tell, few people knew The Evil Within 2 was due for an update to begin with. In any case, enjoy the new additions.
- The Evil Within 2 Can Now be Played in First Person
- The Evil Within 2 Might Just Be The Best Game Bethesda Has Put Out In Years
- Bethesda Drops A New 'The Evil Within 2' Trailer Featuring Theodore
- New Freaky Creatures Appear In The Latest 'The Evil Within 2' Trailer
- The Evil Within 2 Might Just Have Been The Best Game Demo Ever
- Cliff Bleszinski Announces He’s Done With Video Games - November 18, 2018
- Valve Has Already Added a Beta Update to Artifact - November 18, 2018
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion - November 18, 2018
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games - November 18, 2018
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018