You’re getting a new flotation device soon in Fortnite as Epic Games have announced that ballons will soon be added to the game. The word came down from the in-game promotions which updated earlier today, along with the photo below and this tagline: Inflate balloons to defy gravity! Add balloons to increase your altitude! We’re not entirely sure how effective balloons are going to be in the game unless this is one of those items where you collect several and act like some kind of sneaky assassin. And even if they do may you float, how do you get down? Do you need to be shot down or can you get yourself down? All these questions will have to wait until the next Fortnite update it seems.
- Fortnite Partners With the NFL to Add Jersey Skins
- Here's What Finally Happened With the Cubes in Fortnite
- Fortnite Will Soon Be Getting a Heavy Assault Rifle
- The Fortnite Cubes Are Cracking As They Inch Across the Map
- Fortnite Takes a Slow Dive on Twitch Streams and Viewership
- Funko Round-Up: Fortnite, Disney Princesses, Sabrina, and Pez!
- McFarlane Toys Fully Reveals Fortnite Figures, Up For Preorder Now
- Nerf Announces a New Partnership to Make Fortnite Nerf Guns
- THQ Nordic Releases a New Apocalyptic Trailer for Darksiders III - November 16, 2018
- Chucklefish Shows Off 15 Minutes of Eastward Footage - November 16, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Adds a New Free Zedhunter Update - November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen Will Offer a Free Week in Late November - November 16, 2018
- Atari Announces RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures for Switch - November 16, 2018