The best Star Wars comic Marvel is currently publishing continues in Black Panther #5 next week, but as the preview below shows, it seems that T’Challa has lost his way. Bummer!
T’Challa just isn’t feeling being the hero of this story, not with the way things have been going. Luckily, Nakia has a plan to jolt him into action…
Presumably, T’Challa will leap into action and catch that spear before it impales him… but what if he doesn’t? We’d like to see that trope play out differently at least once, but admittedly, now is probably not the time, as there’s a space empire to save and all that.
Black Panther #5 hits stores on Wedneday.
Black Panther #5
(W) Ta-Nehisi Coates (CA) Paolo Rivera (A/CA) Daniel Acuna
T’Challa and the rebels finally have the tools they need to recover the memories the Empire stripped from them – but not everyone thinks the past is worth saving. Especially in the face of the Empire’s swift and merciless vengeance. But for T’Challa, there is only one path forward. And it may mean rebellion against his own.
In Shops: Oct 31, 2018
- Wolverine and Loki Team Up in Wolverine: Infinity Watch in February - November 12, 2018
- Jordan White Cancels #XMenMonday Again, Promotes Music Career Instead - November 12, 2018
- Venom: Better Than Watchmen, More Successful Than Justice League? - November 12, 2018
- The Bella Twins Want to Fight the Kardashians in a Wrestling Match - November 12, 2018
- Fanboy Wrampage: Reby Hardy Fights Ashley Massaro Over Matt Hardy - November 12, 2018