Marvel’s Infinity Warps, mashing up two characters from the Marvel Universe to make a new character, seems like an idea worthy of Marvel Assistant Editors Month, but it’s actually turned out to be a fun, nuanced concept that… haha, just kidding, it’s still really dumb. But it does produce some amusing moments, such as in this preview of Iron Hammer #2, introducing Sigurd Stark’s father, the ruler of Asgard: Howard.
Somehow, Odin seems less impressive as a Howard, doesn’t he?
Infinity Warps Iron Hammer #2, which is, thank the gods, the final issue, hits stores on Wednesday.
Infinity Warps Iron Hammer #2
(W) Al Ewing (A) Ramon Rosanas (CA) Giuseppe Camuncoli
THE RAGNARMOROK WARS!
Stark Odinson may have forged his own astonishing armor and become Iron Hammer…but is even that enough when Madame Hela, masked queen of Hel, comes for him?
In Shops: Oct 31, 2018
- Female Furies: Cecil Castellucci and Adriana Melo Deconstruct Systemic Misogyny in Jack Kirby’s 4th World - November 12, 2018
- Wolverine and Loki Team Up in Wolverine: Infinity Watch in February - November 12, 2018
- Jordan White Cancels #XMenMonday Again, Promotes Music Career Instead - November 12, 2018
- Venom: Better Than Watchmen, More Successful Than Justice League? - November 12, 2018
- The Bella Twins Want to Fight the Kardashians in a Wrestling Match - November 12, 2018