BRODOK is back in next week’s West Coast Avengers #3, and he’s brought along not only Giant-Size Tigra, but four other giant monster women as well. For most superheroes, that would be a real-life nightmare, but as it turns out, Hawkeye (Clint Barton) dreams about that sort of thing all the time, and if the comments of omaga-level mutant telepath Quentin Quire are any indication, these dreams might not necessarily fall in the nightmare genre.
West Coast Avengers #3 hits stores on Wednesday.
West Coast Avengers #3
(W) Kelly Thompson (A/CA) Stefano Caselli
• If the team thought a 50-Foot Woman version of Tigra was trouble, just wait till they get a load of her “friends.”
• That’s right, it’s close encounters of the very large and destructive kind as the West Coast Avengers try to save the day from B-movie-monster-sized threats roaming Los Angeles!
• And while her team takes the direct approach, Kate Bishop finds herself in a compromising position when trying to get ahead of the game… Is she going to end up on the wrong side of this battle?!
In Shops: Oct 31, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018
- The Legacy of the Batpenis in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker #3 - November 17, 2018
- A Hulkverine Heel Turn in Next Week’s Weapon H #10? - November 17, 2018
- In Next Week’s Web of Venom: Carnage Born #1, Hell is Children in Cages - November 17, 2018