Oscar-winning filmmaker George Miller has a new film on the horizon, and it’s not going to be like anything the Aussie has made before.
Three Thousand Years of Longing will be the title, and other than knowing Miller has written the script and will be directing, that’s about all we know at this point.
This is somewhat disappointing, ONLY BECAUSE it means the Warner Bros. vs Mad Max earnings legal difficulties are ongoing, and we therefore won’t be getting a Fury Road sequel anytime soon.
With other films like Happy Feet, and Babe under his belt, the Wasteland-saga creator certainly likes to mix up his styles when he creates new films.
Deadline says that production on Three Thousand Years of Longing is expected to get underway sometime next year, but no cast has been revealed yet.
We’ll of course let you know when we hear anything about what George Miller is up to next. In the meantime, why not revisit the Mad Max saga on 4KMad Max High Octane Collection [Blu-ray].
- Idris Elba, Tilda Swinton Join George Miller's 'Three Thousand Years of Longing'
- Let's Talk About James Cameron’s Story Of Science Fiction Episode 2
- George Miller And Warner Brothers Going To Court Over 'Mad Max: Fury Road'
- Furiosa Prequel/Sequel May Still Happen, Says Charlize Theron
- Witness Me! Tom Hardy Confirms 'Mad Max: The Wasteland' Is Still Happening
- Mad Max: Fury Road Lives Again In Black & Chrome Edition