Pennywise the Dancing Clown is getting another Ultimate figure form NECA. The Ultimate Well House edition of the villain from last years IT: Chapter 1 will feature four all-new head sculpts, more pairs of interchangeable hands, and even a rod to drive through the head of one of the new portraits. That for sure looks both sick and incredible at the same time. This is the third version of the newest version of Pennywise, with the original and Gamestop exclusives hitting earlier this year. There was also a Tim Curry version released a couple months ago as well. This one will release in early 2019.
Check out details and pics below!
From the acclaimed 2017 horror film IT, drawn from the pages of Stephen King’s original novel, NECA presents Pennywise the Dancing Clown!
Based on Bill Skarsgård’s portrayal of the nightmare-inducing clown, this 7” scale figure has been painstakingly detailed to be as accurate to Pennywise’s ornate costume as possible. To recreate even more of the most terrifying scenes from the movie, this version features 4 all-new head sculpts, a fencepost that can be inserted into one of the heads, a new monster right hand, new grabbing hands, and an additional new left hand.
This edition comes in collector-friendly deluxe window box packaging with opening flap.
- We Take a Look at the New Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Line From Hasbro - November 15, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at Scream Factory’s Sleepwalkers Blu-ray - November 15, 2018
- Blumhouse Partners With Amazon Studios For New Eight Film Series - November 14, 2018
- KidRobot x Sanrio Hello Kitty Blind Box Figures Are Now Available to Order - November 14, 2018
- Green Lantern John Stewart Joins the Mezco One:12 Collective Line - November 14, 2018