This morning, Pearl Abyss released a brand new trailer showing off the upcoming Archer class being added to Black Desert Online. The trailer is the first real look at the character before people can try it out at TwitchCon this weekend from October 26th-28th. Originally we had thought the character would be added in November, but we have since learned that isn’t true. As of today we currently don’t have a proper date for when it will be introduced into the game. For now, all we have is a description and a lovely looking trailer. An open beta for the Xbox version of the game will Run from November 8th-12th,
The Archer uses his Crossbow for his stylish ranged attack and skill combos. In addition, the Archer has an assortment of magic skills at his disposal that assist him in combat by upsetting the opponents’ balance, and wreak havoc by unleashing a flurry of arrows with his Crossbow from afar.
He is never flustered nor disoriented even in the thick of the battle.The Archer can easily escape without breaking a sweat even when he is outnumbered by countless foes. This brand new male class is set to receive a rich storyline in which its background will be fully explored when he gets added to the current roster of available characters.
- Pearl Abyss Announces Battle Royale Mode for Black Desert Online
- Pearl Abyss Will Reveal New Black Desert Content During Festa
- Black Desert Online Releases Their New Drieghan Expansion
- Black Desert Launches the Xbox One Open Beta Today
- Twitch Speedrunner mmDust Sparks Online Anger from TwitchCon Comment
- Twitch Addresses the Long Lines at This Year's TwitchCon
- Black Desert Will Get an Xbox One Beta in November
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween
- Pearl Abyss to Debut Archer Class for Black Desert Online at TwitchCon
- The Black Desert Online Drieghan Expansion Will Arrive in November
- Black Desert Online’s Drieghan Expansion Will Be at EGX 2018
- Black Desert Online's Player Counts Increased Significantly after Relaunch