Somewhere down the road, we’re guessing in time for summer next year, you’re going to be seeing Nerf versions of Fortnite guns. Hasbro posted a new photo on the official Instagram page for Nerf this week in which they show a very clear image of both property logos together along with the words “Who’s ready to add some gold to their loadout?” Which, of course, threw thousands into a frenzy at the possibilities of shotting each other with Nerf versions of a fake AK-47, or smashing into each other with a foam pickaxe.
View this post on Instagram
This is the only news we have on this so far, as neither EPic Games or Hasbro has revealed anything beyond these words yet. And an announcement this soon without anything to show for it leaves it highly suspect they have anything ready for the holidays. So our best bet is they’re telling you now so you have something to look forward to in the summer.
- Fortnite Will Soon be Adding Balloons to the Game
- The Fortnite Cubes Are Cracking As They Inch Across the Map
- Fortnite Takes a Slow Dive on Twitch Streams and Viewership
- Fornitemares Officially Kicks Off in Two Fortnite Modes Today
- Fortnite's Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year
- Epic Games Teases Fortnite Halloween Event With Fortnitemares
- Fortnite Will Soon Let You Break Gravity, Because Why Not?
- BC Toy Spotting: New Marvel Legends, Fortnite Funko, and More!
- Latest Legends of Aria Shows Off How You Create Your Home - November 12, 2018
- Snoop Dogg Hypes the Spyro Reignited Trilogy in Latest Video - November 12, 2018
- Rob Dyer Joins Capcom as the Company’s New COO - November 12, 2018
- Galactic Civilizations III Receives a New Update with Fresh DLC - November 12, 2018
- Treyarch Releases the Nuketown Trailer for Black Ops 4 - November 12, 2018