Season 3 of Netflix’s award-winning series The Crown is slowly but surely filling their cast for the upcoming time-jump.
Specifically today, Emerald Fennell has been revealed to be playing Camilla Parker Bowles, longtime companion and second wife of Prince Charles (who will be played by Josh O’Connor in season 3).
Emerald Fennell will play Camilla Shand in The Crown Season Three. pic.twitter.com/vQVnOWzaN9
— The Crown (@TheCrownNetflix) October 23, 2018
Fennell previously appeared in Call The Midwife, The Danish Girl, and the Masterpiece Theater series Victoria as Lady Ada Lovelace.
We’ll let you know when Netflix releases additional information about this upcoming season’s casting.
- First Look at Tobias Menzies as Prince Philip from 'The Crown'
- How About 'The Crown', But Reimagined as a Cop Show?
- First Image of Olivia Coleman from Netflix's The Crown Season 3
- Claire Foy Talks a Different Lisbeth Salander for 'Girl in the Spider's Web'
- Erin Doherty Joins 'The Crown' Season 3 as Princess Anne
- The Exorcist's Ben Daniels Signs on to The Crown Season 3
- Netflix Goes Classic: ‘Rebecca’ Adaptation Starring Lily James, Armie Hammer - November 15, 2018
- Going Back to Cherry Tree Lane in New ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ Video - November 14, 2018
- Report: ‘Birds of Prey’ May Have Found Their Batgirl - November 14, 2018
- Gina Carano Joins Disney+ Star Wars Series ‘The Mandalorian’ - November 14, 2018
- Ivan Drago [Dolph Lundgren] Talks ‘Creed II’ Motivations, Revenge - November 14, 2018