Legends of Tomorrow returned to TV in all of amazing ridiculousness last night and it featured half of our heroes getting high from a heart eating unicorn. This show really doesn’t have time for taking itself too seriously. SpoilerTV has shared a promo, a summary, and seven new images from the episode that will air next week. We’re going to the Salem witch trials but instead of a witch causing problems it’s a fairy godmother because of course.
“Witch Hunt” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DL) (HDTV)
NOT YOUR TYPICAL FAIRY GODMOTHER — When the magical Time Seismograph goes off, the team finds themselves headed to the Salem witch trials. Sara (Caity Lotz) notices that Zari (Tala Ashe) is taking this case personally when she promises to save a mom, who is being accused of being a witch. However, the team quickly learns that there is a magical creature in the town creating problems they hadn’t been expecting. Meanwhile, Nate (Nick Zano) and Ava (Jes Macallan) work together to try to keep their Time Bureau funding by proving to them that magic exists. Matt Ryan, Dominic Purcell and Brandon Routh also star. Kevin Mock directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu & Matthew Maala (#402).
Summary: Time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter has to recruit a rag-tag team of heroes and villains to help prevent an apocalypse that could impact not only Earth, but all of time.
Legends of Tomorrow, created by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, and Phil Klemmer, stars Brandon Routh, Caity Lotz, Dominic Purcell, Nick Zano, Tala Ashe, Jes Macallan, Matt Ryan, and Courtney Ford. It will air on the CW at 8:00pm/9:00pm est on Mondays.
- Interview with Robert Rodriguez and Michelle Rodriguez for the VR Film ‘The Limit’ - November 20, 2018
- Second Reel: Dredd (2012) Deserves a Sequel - November 18, 2018
- Widows Review: A Dynamic and Fantastic Heist Movie - November 18, 2018
- 5 Amazing Movies That You Probably Missed in 2018 - November 18, 2018
- Johnny Depp Continues to Shatter the Magic of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - November 16, 2018