The end of popular Cartoon Network series Adventure Time was a crushing blow to the show’s most hardcore fanbase, but like other fans of canceled television shows, Adventurebronies are getting the chance to see their favorite program revived as a comic book. The comic book continuation of Adventure Time from explosive publisher BOOM! Studios is so successful, it seems, the first issue of Adventure Time Season 11 has sold out at the distributor level and will go back for a second printing with a brand new cover by Jon Vermilyea.
Of course, the success of Adventure Time Season 11 calls into question Cartoon Network’s decision to cancel the series in the first place. Sure, they had to make room for more replays of Teen Titans Go, but maybe there was a little more gas left in the Adventure Time tank after all.
The new printing will be available on November 21st, which is one week after the second issue hits stands on November 14th.
Adventure Time Season 11 #2
(W) Sonny Liew, Ted Anderson (A) Marina Julia (CA) Jon Vermilyea
In Shops: Nov 21, 2018
Final Orders Due: Oct 29, 2018
- Rosenberg, Larroca, and Cyclops Devastate the Uncanny X-Men in February - November 15, 2018
- WWE Cancels Wrestlemania… Ticket On-Sale Party - November 14, 2018
- Paige Biopic Fighting With My Family Gets a Trailer, New Release Date - November 14, 2018
- Get in the Holiday Spirit with a First Look at Klaus and the Crying Snowman - November 14, 2018
- Top Cow is Selling a Sci-Fi & Sex Humble Bundle to Benefit California Wildfire Victims - November 14, 2018