The Prodigy is the latest entry into the creepy kid genre of horror, and it may actually end up being the scariest. The first trailer and poster have been released for the film, with the tagline “There is something wrong with Miles”. After watching the trailer, there sure as hell is. Even if you know what is coming at the end there, it was still freaky. This has a shot to be a really good one when it comes out next year. Check out both the trailer and poster below:
Taylor Schilling stars in The Prodigy as Sarah, a mother whose young son Miles’ disturbing behavior signals that an evil, possibly supernatural force has overtaken him. Fearing for her family’s safety, Sarah must grapple with her maternal instinct to love and protect Miles in favor of investigating what — or who — is causing his dark turn. She is forced to look for answers in the past, taking the audience on a wild ride; one where the line between perception and reality remains blurry.
Taylor Schilling (Orange is the New Black), Jackson Robert Scott (It, Fear the Walking Dead), Peter Mooney (Burden of Truth), Colm Feore (Thor) and Brittany Allen (Jigsaw) star in the Nicholas McCarthy (The Pact) directed film.
The Prodigy opens in theaters on February 8th, 2019.
- Now is the Perfect Time For Eli Roth to Finally Make Thanksgiving - November 20, 2018
- LEGO reveals Many, Many LEGO Movie 2 Sets, Available December 26th - November 20, 2018
- Halloween Hits Digital December 28, Blu-ray on January 15 - November 20, 2018
- DC Collectibles For February: Tons of Batman, Artists Alley Figures, and More - November 20, 2018
- Scrubs Funko Pops Hit Stores in January - November 19, 2018