If you’re a fan of Fallout 2, then you will have a ton of “wonderful” memories of dealing with a group known as the Enclave. Well, they’re back in Fallout 76. The social media team behind the game posted this tweet over the weekend, letting fans know that one of the biggest pains your side are around and kicking right after the fallout and are here to cause you grief.
Just before the bombs fell, US leadership re-located to a remote Oil Rig off the coast of San Francisco. The Enclave’s mission – to re-establish governmental control of America from key locations, like a secret bunker hidden somewhere deep in Appalachia… #Fallout76 pic.twitter.com/ISnqcVwheE
— Fallout (@Fallout) October 21, 2018
The short version of the Enclave for people who aren’t aware is that they’re a small group of former U.S. leaders and other followers who managed to survive the fallout and have been trying to reinstall the former government back into power. Which pretty much goes against everything you’re trying to accomplish as part of the new set of people chosen to lead us into a brave new world without said previous government. In any case, it’s nice that Fallout 76 will have a little more familiar vibe to it.
- Bethesda Releases Fallout 76 "Tales From The West Virginia Hills" Radio Dramas
- Bethesda is Holding a Fallout 76 Contest for a Real Pipboy
- Bethesda Softworks Pens a Letter About Ongoing Support for Fallout 76
- Bethesda Softworks Releases Next Fallout 76 Beta Times
- We Now Know When the Fallout 76 Beta Will Kick Off
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won't Be Coming to Steam
- Bethesda Softworks Reveal the Full Map for Fallout 76
- Fallout 76 Will Not Have Cross-Play Between Platforms