This morning, Penny Arcade formally announced that they have selected a keynote speaker for PAX South, and it will be God Of War director Cory Barlog. This will basically entail him delivering the “Storytime” keynote before the event, taking place January 18th-20th at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas. Something Penny Arcade co-founder Jerry Holkins seemed very pleased with.
“Doing a sequel to a beloved game is a unique challenge, and so is rebooting a franchise for a modern audience – Cory Barlog has done both,” said Jerry Holkins, co-founder, Penny Arcade. “We’re overjoyed to have him join us at PAX South. If I get the chance, I’m gonna tell him about this place I know in San Antonio where they make the guacamole with Orange Juice instead of Lime. It sounds crazy, but it works.”
Badges are currently on sale for PAX South.
- Check Out This Recreation of Kratos' Blades Of Chaos from God of War
- Penny Arcade Officially Announces PAX East 2019 Dates & Ticket Info
- Go Behind the Scenes of Underworld Ascendant in Latest Trailer
- It's Orange V Trump In Refreshment Vendor's Revenge
- Konami More Obsessed With Names Than Games
- The Games Industry Vs Trump
- PAX South 17: Anxiety Gaming, Where The Mind is What Matters