According to the latest PlayStation Blogcast, we’re due to get an official update on MediEvil sometime in the next week or so. PlayStation social media director Sid Shuman claimed on the program that he had it on “excellent authority” from SIE Worldwide Studios boss Shawn Layden that the remastered classic would finally receive some news and that we’ll learn more about the game in the next couple weeks. That would be some really awesome news considering it practically been radio silence since MediEvil was announced back at PSX 2017.
You can listen to the full podcast here if you’d like, but there’s little on MediEvil than what we’ve reported. Hopefully, this time around the company will give us some kind of release window.
- Shawn Layden Kinda Teases Big PlayStation Things in 2019 on Twitter
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 - Batman Vs Shuri
- From Hilda to Esther - Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End
- Comixology Bestseller List, 19th October 2018 - The Crossover-Then-New-Writer Paradigm
- MediEvil Teased At PSX To be Coming In 2018