Digital Extremes sent out some info this week about the next DLC they have in the works for Warframe called Fortuna due out next month. While a hard date wasn’t set on it beyond “November”, we do know this will further expand the open world environment. We’re going to take a wild guess and say it will be released in time for the Nintendo Switch version coming on November 20th. Here’s a quick summary of what the DLC will entail.
Built on an imaginative science fiction terrain, Fortuna‘s Venusian landscape is four to five times bigger than Plains of Eidolon (last year’s popular open-world update), and brings a different Orokin-infused look, feel and experience to Warframe‘s growing universe.
Tenno (players’ name in-game) will follow the Solaris United faction’s struggle against their Corpus overlords by picking up bounties and missions underground in the internment camp of Fortuna, and, using the new K-Drive hoverboard, will get wicked across exotic new terrain peppered with Orokin structures, towering mushroom stands, and oceanic flora.
- Digital Extremes Releases More Info on Warframe's Next DLC
- Bloody Revisionist History: We Review Axis & Allies & Zombies
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix
- Current Warframe Bug Lets You Walk Through the Cosmos
- Panic Button is Giving Us Warframe on the Nintendo Switch This November
- Warframe's Next Update to Receive "Mask of the Revenant"
- Warframe Announces More Modes and Details at TennoCon 2018
- Digital Extremes Officially Announces Warframe for Nintendo Switch