A little bit of good news this week for Bandai Namco, as Tekken 7 has apparently surpassed the three million sales mark. The announcement was made public by series Game Director/Chief Producer Katsuhiro Harada, who took to Twitter to spread the good news. In terms of overall sales, a few have pointed out that Tekken as a series has now surpassed Street Fighter, coming in at 47 million copies sold worldwide since the start compared to SF‘s 45.8 million. Congrats to the team on both achievements!
TEKKEN7 had achieved Over 3million sales before one year passed from release, but there was no timing to upload this (That’s why there is no Anna, Lei..).
We recorded over 47million copies sales for the series.
Thanks for supporting us!#TEKKEN pic.twitter.com/FRJgrxmLgN
— Katsuhiro Harada (@Harada_TEKKEN) October 20, 2018
- The Walking Dead's Negan Finally Gets a Full Trailer for Tekken 7
- Tekken 7 Reveals Armor King, Craig Marduk, and Julia Coming to the Game
- The Tekken World Tour 2018 Finals Will Happen in Amsterdam
- Tekken 7: Fated Retribution – Round 2 Will Hit Japan in February
- Tekken 7 Highlights New Content in Season Two Pass
- Anna Williams and Lei Wulong Receive Release Dates for Tekken 7
- Bandai Namco Announce Walking Dead's Negan is Coming to Tekken 7
- Tekken 7 is Celebrating Its Anniversary with Free DLC Items
- 'A Summer Lesson' Characters are Coming to Tekken 7