NIS America has released a new trailer this week for The Caligula Effect: Overdose, introducing five new student characters to the game as we learn more on the story. Like a lot of anime-based games, the storyline itself is kind of shrouded in mystery as we’re given bits and pieces from a cartoon combined with the gameplay, but the trailer does a nice job of giving these new characters a little life. Enjoy the trailer along with a brief description from the devs of all five characters.
Ayana Amamoto and Eiji Biwasaka are two new members of the Go-Home Club, a group dedicated to leaving Mobius and returning to reality. Ayana, a second-year student, detests men and cannot be near them. Eiji is a third-year upperclassman with a penchant for business. The Ostinato Musicians—μ’s composers—see Stork and Kuchinashi joining their ranks. Stork is an odd individual who loves peeping on women and has the power of mimicry. Kuchinashi is calm and doesn’t have much to say, relying instead on the gas mask-like device covering her mouth.
Mobius. An idyllic world that exists for the sake of letting people forget about the pain and problems of reality. In this world created by a sentient vocaloid program, μ (Mu), reality and fantasy has become blurred, allowing people to relive their high school years in bliss. Yet in this seemingly beautiful and perfect world, something is amiss. Escape from this false paradise with your fellow students and return to reality in The Caligula Effect: Overdose!
- NIS America Introduces All Four Characters for The Princess Guide
- NIS America Announce Their Final PS Vita Games
- SNK 40th Anniversary Edition Announced First Batch of DLC Content
- Disgaea 5 Complete Comes to Steam and PC Next Week
- Nippon Ichi Software Releases New Trailer for Lapis x Labyrinth
- Yomawari: The Long Night Collection Gets a New Nintendo Switch Trailer
- NIS America Reveals the Other Four Killers from Killer7