Insomniac Games just sent out a brand new pair of patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man on PS4, both set to fix and add new material before New Game+ comes. We have the quick list of what’s been added below as these are changes the company promised would come to the game before the next awesome features were added in. You can download both the patches immediately.
- Fixes and Updates
- Addressed additional issues.
- New Features
- Added support for “The City That Never Sleeps – The Heist” story pack.
- Added New Game Plus.
- Added Ultimate difficulty.
- Added the ability to rotate layers in Photo Mode.
- Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Added a shortcut option to trigger Photo Mode via the left button.
- Fixes and Updates
- Tuned Friendly combat difficulty based on player feedback.
- Added a max health cap of 250 and normalized players.
- Added a potential solution for a crash related to graphical artifacting.
- Addressed an issue where players could respawn inside a building in the Financial District.
- Addressed an issue where animation during cinematics could break due to hard drive streaming.
- Addressed an issue where pedestrians would disappear for a frame in the distance.
- Addressed an issue where combat music would persist in the open world after completing a Sable Base.
- Addressed various additional issues.
- Marvel's Spider-Man Coming Close to a PS4 Completion Record
- Marvel's Spider-Man Review: How the Spider Found His Spirit
- Marvel's Spider-Man is Getting a New Game Plus Mode Soon
- Marvel's Spider-Man is the Fastest Selling Game This Year on the UK Retail Charts
- Players Are Spotting Pride Flags Throughout Marvel's Spider-Man
- Rob Dyer Joins Capcom as the Company’s New COO - November 12, 2018
- Galactic Civilizations III Receives a New Update with Fresh DLC - November 12, 2018
- Treyarch Releases the Nuketown Trailer for Black Ops 4 - November 12, 2018
- Watch Joseph Gordon-Levitt Play Magic: The Gathering - November 12, 2018
- Kingdom Two Crowns Will Be Released in December - November 12, 2018