Wolverine is finally back from the dead… sort of… it kind of keeps getting delayed. But he’s in the process of coming back for sure, one which has lasted more than a year and included multiple one-shots, mini-series, and post-credits scenes, and in Return of Wolverine #2, Wolverine is back to doing what he does best: making promises he can’t keep.
Ol’ Hot Claws is seen in the preview below taking a boat ride with his new friend Ana, on his way to stop Persephone and rescue Ana’s son, something Wolverine swears will happen. But people, especially children, aren’t known to live very long around the ol’ Canucklehead. Has Wolverine promised something he won’t be able to deliver? Almost certainly. The only question is whether Perren will die because Wolverine was unable to save him, or if Wolverine will do the deed himself while under mind control or in one of his patented berserker rages.
Your hero, folks.
Return of Wolverine #2 hits stores next week, provided it doesn’t get delayed further. This preview was pilfered from a CBR EX-X-XCLUSIVE, which they were kind enough not to plaster an ugly watermark all over.
Return of Wolverine #2
(W) Charles Soule (A) Declan Shalvey (CA) Steve McNiven
Logan is alive again – let’s see if he can stay that way!
In Shops: Oct 24, 2018
- Goodbye, Stan Lee [X-ual Healing 11-14-18] - November 18, 2018
- Ex-NYPD Cop Who Got Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter a Gun Permit Says He Received Movie Premiere Tickets at Bribery Trial - November 18, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018