You knew that Halloween couldn’t pass by without Dead By Daylight doing something, which they have starting today with “The Hallowed Blight”. The event will run from October 19th until November 2nd, with daily and seasonal challenges for you to deal with, along with a ton of skins, perks, and other bonuses to try to snag. Also, because it’s Halloween, the horror game is throwing a sale on all of their DLC packs to get you in on the full Dead By Daylight experience. Here’s some added info from the devs about the event.
For the duration, players will be investigating horrific experiments conducted on unwilling specimens injected with toxins from a mysterious plant only found in the world of the Entity. What results is…terrifying: aggressive fluid-filled killers on the hunt for unsuspecting survivors. Survivors are in a rush to collect toxin from plants to fill Vials, though death can interrupt the process. And death is never more than a heartbeat away as Killers will be trying to fill their own Vials, hanging their preys on Cankerous Hooks. For both parties, filling a Vial rewards Putrid Serum, a special event currency that can be traded for wicked Hallowed Blight cosmetic pieces, a Survivor’s Will’o Wisp flashlight or the All Hallows’ Eve Lunchbox (medkit) that glows with ghastly images.
- Last Year: The Nightmare Moves Into Closed Beta This Weekend
- Dead by Daylight's Shattered Bloodline DLC is Now Live
- Dead By Daylight Teases Japanese Culture for Next Killer
- Dead By Daylight Launches Their Scorching Summer BBQ Event
- Mafia III, Dead By Daylight and More Coming to PlayStation Plus This Month
- The Latest Dead By Daylight Patch Fixes a Ton of Issues and Complaints
- PUBG Develops Say They’re Done With the “Fix PUBG” Project - November 17, 2018
- H1Z1 Pro League Will Shut Down Due To Several Issues - November 17, 2018
- Square Enix Releases a New “Deep Dive” Trailer for Just Cause 4 - November 17, 2018
- Hunt: Showdown Adds a New Map With Latest 3.0 Beta Update - November 17, 2018
- Naruto X Boruto Ninja Voltage Gets an Anniversary Campaign - November 17, 2018