When last we heard about Days Gone, it was said the game would be released in early 2019. But a recent post on the PlayStation Blog confirms its been delayed again. This morning the blog posted a new entry from Sony Interactive Entertainment America’s
We want to share a change in release date for this highly anticipated title from Bend Studio. We recently decided to move the release of Days Gone from the crowded February timeframe to April 26, 2019. While the studio is eager to see Days Gone in the hands of fans, Bend Studio will take the opportunity to further polish Days Gone.
As PlayStation fans already know, Days Gone is an open-world action game set in the high-desert of the Pacific Northwest. Traversing harsh landscapes on their drifter bike, players must fight for resources as they attempt to survive broken roads, unpredictable weather, attacks from other human factions, infected wildlife and roaming Freakers — a brutal, dynamic world that is dangerous both day and night.
Days Gone has received several delays since being announced back at E3 2017, making it the last major title from that showcase yet to be released. Here’s hoping the Spring will actually work out for the upcoming zombie action title.
- Sony Warns PSN Name Changes Could Lead to Issues With Games
- Days Gone Finally Gets an Early 2019 Release Date
- Check Out Nearly an Hour's Worth of Footage from Days Gone
- Days Gone Officially Pushed to 2019
- Days Gone Confirmed for 2018 at PSX
- Check Out The Alternate Cut Of 'Days Gone' On PS4
- CBS Announces Gamers’ Choice Awards Complete With Nominees - November 18, 2018
- Ubisoft Reveals More Rainbow Six Siege Operators and Mission Info - November 18, 2018
- Rapper 2 Milly Claims He’s Suing Epic Games Over Fortnite Emote - November 18, 2018
- Koei Tecmo Reveal a New Dead or Alive 6 Fighter with NiCO - November 18, 2018
- Fortnite Will Be Getting Standard Action Figures Soon - November 18, 2018